WEEK 8 – SUNDAY, NOV. 1, 2020 – 1:00 PM ET
REFEREE: BILL VINOVICH
How to Watch and Listen:
TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman, Laura Okmin (field reporter)
SIRIUS: 98 (LV), 121 (Cle) | XM: 388 (LV), 230 (Cle)
How they matchup:
• QB DEREK CARR passed for 284 yards with 2 TDs vs. INT for 97.5 rating last week, his 6th game with 95+ rating this season, most in NFL. Aims for 6th in row with 2+ TD passes. Passed for 437 yards & 4 TDs for 92.4 rating in last meeting. Has 1,079 pass yards (359.7 per game) in 3 career games vs. Cle. Has 2,272 career completions, surpassing TONY ROMO (2,262) for 2nd-most by QB in 1st 100 career starts in NFL history.
• RB JOSH JACOBS has 70+ scrimmage yards in 7 of his past 8. Has 5 rush TDs in his past 3 on road. RB DEVONTAE BOOKER has 50+ scrimmage yards in 2 of his past 3 on road.
• TE DARREN WALLER had 6 catches for 50 yards & TD last week. Aims for 3rd in row with rec. TD. Had TD catch in his last game vs. Cle. (11/10/16 with Bal.). Ties for lead among TEs with 40 catches this season. WR NELSON AGHOLOR set season highs in catches (5) & rec. yards (107) & had TD catch last week, his 4th- career game with 100+ rec. yards. Aims for 4th in row with rec. TD. Had TD catch in only career game vs. Cle. (9/11/16 with Phi.).
• DE MAXX CROSBY aims for 5th in row with TFL. Has sack in 3 of past 4. LB CORY LITTLETON had 8 tackles & TFL in Week 7. Aims for 5th in row with 5+ tackles. Had 2 PD in only career game vs. Cle. (9/22/19 with LAR). Has 25 tackles (12.5 per game) in his past 2 vs. AFC North. S ERIK HARRIS had 5 tackles & 1st-career FF last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC North with PD. CB TRAYVON MULLEN had career-high 8 tackles & 2 PD in Week 7. Has 6 PD in past 4. Aims for 5th in row on road with PD.
• QB BAKER MAYFIELD completed 22 of 28 passes (season-high 78.6 pct.) for season-high 297 yards last week. Also threw career-high 5 TDs vs. INT for season-high 135.6 rating in Week 7.Has2+TDpassesin5ofpast6.Passedfor295yards&2 TDs in last meeting. Has 110+ rating in 2 of his past 3 at home. Is 1 of 5 in NFL with TD pass in 7 games this season.
• RB KAREEM HUNT had season-high 102 scrimmage yards (76 rush, 26 rec.) & TD catch last week. Became 5th RB in NFL history with 20+ rush TDs & 15+ rec. TDs in 1st 4 seasons. Has TD in 5 of past 6. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Raiders with 115+ scrimmage yards. Aims for his 4th in row at home with rec. TD. Ties for NFL lead with 7 TDs (4 rec., 3 rush) this season.
• WR JARVIS LANDRY had 5 catches in Week 7. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Raiders with rec. TD. WR RASHARD HIGGINS had 6 catches for career-high 110 yards last week. Has rec. TD in 2 of past 3. Had 61 rec. yards in last meeting. Rookie WR DONOVAN PEOPLES-JONES had rec. TD in Week 7. TE HARRISON BRYANT had 2 rec. TDs last week. Leads rookie TEs in catches (12), rec. yards (126) & rec. TDs (3).
• DE MYLES GARRETT had 2 sacks & FF last week, his 3rd game with 2+ sacks in 2020, most in NFL. Aims for 7th in row with sack, longest active streak in NFL. Leads NFL with 9 sacks. LB B.J. GOODSON had 2nd INT of season in Week 7. Aims for 5th in row with 7+ tackles. S RONNIE HARRISON had 1st sack & FR of season last week. Aims for 4th in row with PD.