How to Watch and Listen:
TV: NBC (8:20 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter)
NATIONAL RADIO: Westwood One: Ryan Radtke, Rod Woodson
SIRIUS: 81 (TB), 83 (LV) | XM: 226 (TB), 225 (LV), 88 (National)
How they matchup:
• QB DEREK CARR completed 22 of 31 passes (71 pct.) for season- high 347 yards & 3 TDs vs. INT for season-high 126.7 rating in Week 5. Aims for 5th in row with 2+ TD passes & 105+ rating. Set career highs in completions (40) & pass yards (513) & had 4 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 117.4 rating in last meeting. Has passed for 1,969 yards (328.2 per game) & 14 TDs vs. 1 INT for 110.8 rating in 6 career games vs. NFC South. Leads NFL with 73.1 comp. pct.
• RB JOSH JACOBS rushed for 77 yards & 2 TDs in Week 5. Has 70+ rush yards in 4 of 5 games this season. Has 641 scrimmage yards (128.2 per game) & 7 rush TDs in his past 5 vs. NFC. Has 100+ scrimmage yards in 6 of his past 7 at home. RB DEVONTAE BOOKER rushed for season-high 62 yards in Week 5.
• TE DARREN WALLER had 5 catches for 48 yards & TD in Week 5. Aims for 3rd in row with 5+ catches. Has 18 catches (9 per game) in 2 career games vs. NFC South. Ranks 2nd among TEs with 34 catches. Rookie WR HENRY RUGGS had team-high 118 rec. yards & 1st-career TD catch in Week 5. WR NELSON AGHOLOR aims for 3rd in row with rec. TD. Had 8 catches for 88 yards & TD in his last game vs. TB (9/16/18 with Phi.).
• DE MAXX CROSBY aims for 4th in row with sack. Has 6 sacks in his past 5 at home. LB CORY LITTLETON aims for 4th in row with 5+ tackles. Had 8 tackles in his last game vs. TB (9/29/19 with LAR). S JEFF HEATH had 1st INT of season in Week 5. Has 3 INTs in 3 career games vs. TB. CB NEVIN LAWSON led team with 6 tackles & had 1st sack of season in Week 5.
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 104.9 rating last week. Passed for 340 yards & 3 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 132 rating in his last game vs. Raiders (11/19/17 w/ NE). Has 8 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 102.8 rating in 5 career starts vs. Raiders.
• RB RONALD JONES rushed for 113 yards & 2 TDs in Week 6., his 1st-career game with 2 TDs. Is 1 of 3 RBs (JAMES CONNER & DERRICK HENRY) with 3 games of 100+ rush yards this season. Aims for his 4th in row with 100+ rush yards.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 50 rec. yards in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row on road with rec. TD. Since 2013, ranks 3rd in NFL with 54 TD catches. WR CHRIS GODWIN had 5 catches in Week 6. Aims for his 4th in row on road with 5+ receptions & 60+ rec. yards. TE ROB GRONKOWSKI had 5 receptions for team-high 78 yards & 1st rec. TD with TB last week. Has 80 career TD catches, 3rd-most by TE in NFL history.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had 8 tackles & 1.5 sacks last week. Has 3 TFL in 2 career games vs. Raiders. LB DEVIN WHITE had team- high 10 tackles & sack in Week 6, his 5th-career game with 10+ tackles. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had 1.5 sacks & FF last week. Aims for his 3rd in row overall & 4th in row on road with sack. DT NDAMUKONG SUH had sack in Week 6. CB CARLTON DAVIS had 4 PD last week. Ties for NFL-lead with 10 PD in 2020 & aims for his 4th in row with 2+ PD. CB JAMEL DEAN had 32-yard INT- TD in Week 6, his 1st-career TD. Since 2019, Davis (29) & Dean (23) rank 1st & 2nd in NFL in PD.