How to Watch and Listen:
TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (field reporter) SIRIUS: 132 (LV), 103 (NE) | XM: 388 (LV), 230 (NE)
(Courtesy 506 Sports)
How they matchup:
• QB DEREK CARR completed 28 of 38 passes (73.7 pct.) for 282 yards & 3 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 120.7 rating last week. Aims for 3rd in row on road with 97+ rating. Is 1 of 2 in NFL (JOSH ALLEN) with 500+ pass yards, 70+ comp. pct. & 0 INTs this season.
• RB JOSH JACOBS had 105 scrimmage yards (88 rush, 17 rec.) last week & is only AFC RB with 100+ scrimmage yards in each of 1st 2 games of season. Leads all AFC RBs with 244 scrimmage yards & 3 TDs this season. RB JALEN RICHARD had 4th-career rush TD last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC East with 50+ scrimmage yards. FB ALEC INGOLD had TD catch in Week 2.
• TE DARREN WALLER had 12 catches for 103 yards & TD last week, his 2nd game with 10+ catches since 2019, most among TEs. Had rec. TD in only career game vs. NE (12/12/16 with Bal.). Aims for his 3rd in row on road with 6+ catches. Leads all TEs with 18 receptions this season. WR HUNTER RENFROW has 100+ rec. yards & TD catch in 2 of his past 3 on road. WR NELSON AGHOLOR had career-high 9 catches for 84 yards in SB LII vs. NE with Phi. WR ZAY JONES had 1st TD catch of season in Week 2. Has 5+ catches in 2 of his past 3 vs. NE.
• LB NICHOLAS MORROW had 7 tackles & 2nd-career INT last week. Had TFL in last meeting. LB CORY LITTLETON had 2 PD & INT in SB LIII vs. NE with LAR. S JOHNATHAN ABRAM had 4 tackles & PD last week. Leads all AFC safeties with 13 tackles this season. S LAMARCUS JOYNER aims for his 3rd in row on road with PD. S ERIC HARRIS had PD in Week 2.
• QB CAM NEWTON completed 30 of 44 passes (68.1 pct.) for 397 yards & TD vs. INT for 94.6 rating & rushed for 47 yards & 2 TDs last week, his 8th-career game with 2+ rush TDs, most all- time by QB. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Raiders with rush TD. Leads all QBs with 4 rush TDs, most by QB through 1st 2 weeks of season in NFL history.
• RB SONY MICHEL has 2 rush TDs in 2 career games vs. AFC West. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with rush TD. RB JAMES WHITE aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC West with 5+ catches. Since 2016, leads all RBs in rec. TDs (20) & ranks 2nd in catches (278) & rec. yards (2,406). FB JAKOB JOHNSON had 1st-career TD catch last week.
• WR JULIAN EDELMAN had 8 catches for career-high 179 yards last week. Had 10 catches for 84 yards in his last game vs. Raiders (9/21/14). Aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC West with rec. TD. Ranks 3rd in NFL with 236 rec. yards. WR N’KEAL HARRY set career highs in catches (8) & rec. yards (72) last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with 5+ catches. WR DAMIERE BYRD had 6 catches for 72 yards in Week 2.
• CB STEPHON GILMORE had PD in last meeting. Aims for his 6th in row vs. AFC West with PD. Has 10 PD & 2 INTs in his last 7 at home. S DEVIN MCCOURTY had 43-yard INT-TD last week, his 3rd-career TD. LB ADRIAN PHILLIPS had 6 tackles last week & leads team with 15 tackles. Has PD in 2 of his past 3 vs. Raiders. LB SHILIQUE CALHOUN had sack last week.