The Oakland Raiders flew to London hoping to bounce back from an embarrassing game against the Los Angeles Chargers last week. Unfortunately for Jon Gruden, his team looked very similar as they struggled to get anything going offensively.

Derek Carr and the Raiders offense struggled once again, not putting up any points until the fourth quarter, which was only a field goal.

Carr once again had problems protecting the ball, fumbling it two times against a Seahawks defense that was relentless at getting to him. The Raiders rookie offensive tackles, Kolton Miller & Brandon Parker, had a difficult time against Pete Carroll’s defense that finished with six sacks. Frank Clark led the team with 2.5 sacks, lining up against Miller who is battling an MCL injury.

Carr was working for much of the game without Amari Cooper, who left with a concussion and never returned. Seth Roberts also left with a concussion in the fourth quarter.

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks offense seemed to have no problem against the Raiders defense. Wilson took the opening kickoff 86 yards on 14 plays to an game-opening touchdown to give them the early lead. Wilson then took advantage of Carr’s first fumble by finding receiver David Moore up the middle for a 19-yard touchdown to put them up 14-to-0.

Gruden’s offense finally put a good drive together in the second quarter, running 14 plays but only going 40 yards. They’d settle for just a field goal try after the nearly eight-minute drive which Matt McCrane missed.

The Raiders had one final shot at getting points on the board before the half when Gruden called a quarterback sneak on fourth down but Carr was stuffed at the line and the Raiders turned the ball over on downs.

Carr’s second fumble came on the Raiders’ first drive of the second half when the Raiders needed to get something going. Clark bulldozed right over Miller to get to Carr, who turned the ball over.

The lone highlight for the Raiders on defense came when safety Erik Harris knocked a pass away from Doug Baldwin for Daryl Worley to intercept, his first of the season. Unfortunately the Raiders would punt the ball just five plays later, and it was a bad punt. Johnny Townsend booted it just 27 yards, after a 28 yard punt earlier in the game.

Wilson took advantage by using 10 plays to go 49 yards and find Tyler Lockett for a touchdown to make it 27-to-0 at the end of the third quarter.

The Raiders’ only points came late in the fourth quarter when McCrane knocked through a 43-yard field goal, making the final score 27-to-3 and drop the Raiders to a 1-4 record.

Gruden and his team will now have a much-needed bye week to try and get healthy and regrouped before they host the Indianapolis Colts in week 8.